Diversity, equity, & inclusion
Statement on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In support of the of the American College of Healthcare Executives Statement on Diversity, ACHE_MN embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in all we do. As leaders within the healthcare industry, we believe it is an ethical, moral, and business imperative to ensure everyone feels empowered to function as their authentic selves. The ACHE-MN Chapter values DEI because we believe our greatest impact happens when we can draw from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences.
Together, we continue to build upon our inclusive culture to encourage, support, and celebrate all the diverse voices representing our chapter. Ultimately, it fuels our connection to the patients and communities we serve.
Our commitment is reflected in the chapter’s activities and initiatives, including:
- Funding & support of activities led by the Board and/or the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Incorporating diverse perspectives & communities in our Education programs
- Creating productive alliances with other organizations to support diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Partnering with academic programs to support development of emerging, diverse leaders representative of the rich diversity of Minnesota communities
- Strengthening Membership & Mentoring to advance diversity within the field