Our members are healthcare executives, leaders, professionals
and early careerists working in the healthcare field.
ACHE -MN is one of eighty local healthcare executive groups in the nation affiliated with the American College of Healthcare Executives.
ACHE -MN supports healthcare professionals with:
- Outstanding, relevant educational programs
- Professional networking forums
- Leadership development opportunities.
To be the premier professional society for healthcare executives dedicated to improving healthcare delivery. For other membership information please contact the American College of Healthcare Executives website at: http://www.ache.org or call (312) 424-2800
- Provide and promote timely, relevant, regional, cost effective education in national, regional and local healthcare trends, policy, management and leadership, and innovation.
- Offer educational programs supporting the professional growth and development of individuals working in healthcare administration and related fields.
- Encourage professional advancement by supporting members in attaining the nationally recognized FACHE credential as a Fellow of ACHE.
- Provide local forums for members to network with local colleagues throughout the region.
- Stimulate interest and knowledge to improve methods of healthcare management.
- Promote the Code of Ethics as defined by the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Sponsors and Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in connecting with the Minnesota’s healthcare leaders?
The ACHE Minnesota Chapter is dedicated to providing healthcare leaders with valuable resources, management insights and tools to enable the transfer of knowledge, advance careers and achieve management excellence. Founded in 2004, the Chapter has grown to over 600 members spanning the care continuum and health-related companies.
Contact us for more information on becoming a corporate sponsor, an event sponsor, or to suggest a creative way that your organization can sponsor ACHE-MN.
Contact us at [email protected] for more information.