Fellow Advancement Program
June 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
The Minnesota Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives is offering a 10-week online Fellow Advancement Program beginning June 10th from 12-1 pm for any member interested in becoming board certified in healthcare management and a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE).
The goal of the program is to guide and support participants through the Fellow advancement process, within 4-6 weeks after completing the course at the end of August. The course fee is $195, which includes access to the ebooks, flashcards, and sample test question preparation materials. The requirements to participate in the Fellow Advancement Program are:
1. Meet all criteria to sit for the Board of Governors on or before December 1, 2021.
2. Prepare and co-present the learning objectives for one of the ten Knowledge Management Areas (estimated 60 to 90-minute total prep time).
3. Attend all sessions “live” or watch the posted recording if unable to attend.
4. Complete and submit the ACHE Fellow application no later than June 30 (to receive $200 fee waiver).
5. Apply and take the Board of Governors exam no later than December 30, 2021.
Registration for Minnesota ACHE Members begins on May 12th. Course registration will open to any ACHE Member on May 24th.
Please register no later than Monday, May 31st as the number of seats is limited. The schedule of topics and presenters will be sent to all registrants, as well as templates for the study outline and presentation. Once registration closes, a Zoom meeting link will be sent to all participants. Contact Rich with any questions at [email protected] or (612) 965-3134.
Richard Priore, ScD, FACHE, is founder/CEO, Excelsior HealthCare Group, St. Paul, Minn., an evidence-based, outcomes-driven international healthcare management consulting firm specializing in achieving transformative results by focusing on speed of execution for measurable and sustainable performance improvement. EHG is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Dr. Priore is also a Distinguished Service Professor at St. Paul’s University of St. Thomas, also in St. Paul, teaching graduate economics, finance, and management courses. He has served as the CEO for several investor-owned hospitals and as a hospital turnaround expert and managing director for the Hunter Group.