- This event has passed.
Fellow Advancement Information Session
May 17, 2022 @ 7:00 pm to 8:00 pmFree
The Minnesota Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives is offering an online Advancement Information Seminar on Tuesday, May 17th from 7-8 pm for any member interested in learning about the requirements and proven-effective process to become board certified in healthcare management and a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE).
Dr. Rich Priore, chapter board member and ACHE Faculty, will lead the session and give an overview of the cohort ‘lunch and learn’ Fellow Advancement Program beginning June 2nd from 12-1 pm. The course fee is $195, which includes access to the ebook, flashcards, and sample test question preparation materials. The requirements to participate in the Fellow Advancement Program are:
1. Meet all criteria to sit for the Board of Governors on or before December 1, 2022.
2. Prepare and co-present the learning objectives for one of the ten Knowledge Management Areas (estimated 60 to 90-minute total prep time).
3. Attend “live” or watch the posted recording (if unable to attend) for all sessions.
4. Complete and submit the ACHE Fellow application no later than June 30 (to receive $225 fee waiver).
5. Apply and take the Board of Governors exam no later than December 30, 2022.
Please contact Rich with any questions at [email protected]